Monday, January 14, 2013

Making Art Dolls

Hi again to you all,

I have embarked on a new side hobby of making Art Dolls.  This was decided by my mate, Michele,  in England so we are doing this via Skype with her and my sister (Isabel).






















Even though she is still in bits, they are all complete now, ready to be painted in the skin colour and sewn together. 


  

My mind is full of ideas of how to dress her, because of course, she is a spinner, knitter and weaver....who else could she be.  Maybe she needs 6 arms so that she can do it all at once....just like we wish we could be LOL.


I have made two dolls before which were completed but a totally different style (in background) But, I get ahead of myself.  Let me first give her a spray tan, and then dress her to see who she really becomes.


FIRST TESTER DOLL = WIZARD

This poor wizard has the longest neck I have ever seen...he was first tester with a different pattern.  He has not arms as yet because the pattern had these long spindly little things that really did not suit him.  Will have to work on that.




No comments:

Post a Comment