Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Busy Bee

I realise I have not posted to my blog in ages but I have been busy with felting, pewter, markets and knitting a lot of scarves and cowls.  A hat in between and spinning new wools.  To add to the above list I have also acquired a new loom - a LeClerc Mira which is been put to good use making hand towels out of cotton and will soon be moving onto bigger cloths for Baby Carriers (baby Wraps) which are wonderful items to carry your baby close to you when either out or at home.  I remember having something similar when my babies were small and absolutely loved it.  Especially for those mums still feeding little ones it is extremely handy when you are out as baby is already in position.

Below are pics of what I have been busy with:

Old Loom - Glimakra Table Loom

New Loom Leclerc Mira - What a pleasure :)





Market day in Amsterdam


Cowl from Market day




Jersey knitted in between with felted flowers and odd buttons for colour


Started Felting


Hand Towels on Mira Loom

Hand Towels





Spinning wools for a specific scarf in mind


Pewter for centre of handbag which is felted







Bag coming together.  Still have to put on base and do handles.





Microwave dyeing

Dyed wools





FairIsle hat in between again....


New warp....Bright and Neon (shine in the dark LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment